Monday, July 26, 2010

Another late one!!

So my sense of time has been a mess since I went to the cottage. It is so easy to lose track of the days when you have no deadlines, work to go to, or appointments to keep! I had always planned to join an Under the Sea challenge over on Lauren's blog 40:31 Creations I have no idea when I thought the deadline was, but I missed it. Fortunately for people like me, she extended it by a day, till tonight! Yay me! Here is the card I designed while I was at the cottage - gotta love the Gypsy :)



This little mermaid was designed with Once Upon a Princess. The shell, which I welded on my Gypsy, is from Create a Critter. It is one of the Accessories on that cartridge. The paper is a mix of SU and stuff from my scrap boxes. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper... love her stamps.

I had so much fun creating this little card, and I am really happy that Lauren extended her first challenge for time deficient people like me :) I can't wait to participate in another one!

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cute...great job...
and yes I'd love to have the address of the small scrap shops in Halifax..thanks so much:)
have a great day
Brenda(bug-bitten.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I love your doodling and the little mermaid came out so cute!! You did an awesome job!!

Lauren

crazyaboutcricut said...

Sooo cute! I have this cart, and have yet to make a princess. This one is so cute, now I'm gonna go try to make one :) TFS :)

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com