Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Blog Hop!!

This weekend will mark my final blog hop of the season. I have been blessed to be asked to participate in some wonderful hops with some extremely talented women. This hop is no exception! It will feature the Queens from Paper Playtime and a few special guests. We will all be featuring some inexpensive Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers and there might even be a little bit of blog candy to be had :)



I have just finished my projects - yes I said projects - plural. I made two things, one for grownups and one for kids. I am really pleased with them, and I picked out my blag candy :) I hope you can all join us for this weekends hop, be sure to invite your friends - as Barney from How I Met Your Mother says, "It will be... LEGENDARY... "

I hope to be back tomorrow with a new project, I have to get cracking on my Christmas cards. I only have about 20 made, and need to make about 80 more - oh my, how daunting!! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I love that show!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with
Brigitte