Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tacky Tuesday

I was so excited that I got to be a guest designer this past week for Tacky Tuesday, a Monthly challenge that my gifted and talented friend Ruthie co-hosts at her blog September Ninth. The challenge this month is to cut a car, any car. There are two options for the sentiment. You can either use the word "roll" or the word "wheel". Here is what I came up with:



I wanted to make a girly car, so I chose the car from Paisley. The paper is all from CTMH, and the stamp has a typo in it :) What are you going to do?

I am really behind with my blog posts, this was supposed to be on Tuesday, and my Cricut Cardz Challenge card is late too... So here is my plan to catch up - tomorrow I will post my Flaunt it Friday DT submission, Saturday or Sunday, I will put my CCC card. Then I will be caught up :) Hope you are all having a wonderful day!


A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh I love it!! And the sentiment is just perfect!! :)