Thursday, August 23, 2012

Get Whale Soon

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am going to have 2 projects to share with you today - I know, shocking isn't it??  They are both cards that I made yesterday.  Here is the first one:



Isn't that whale cute?  He is from B is for Boy, and I love him and his googly eye.  The sun is from Doodlecharms and the waves, that I mostly covered with the whale, are from Zoobaloo.  The paper is all Recollections, I blinged up the water spout with some stickles and the buttons are from a huge bag from Walmart.  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen and the sentiment is from K Andrews Designs Splashtastic Summer.


So, a challenge or two for my cute card:
My Craft Spot - splishy, splashy summer
Getting Cricky  - fun with puns
Divas by Design - anything goes
Crafts for Eternity - Splish, Splash, Splosh

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that whale! Lee-Ann :)

pinky said...

This is so cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Debbie said...

What a fun card!!

michele said...

Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

GiGi said...

This is so so cute Michelle! I love all the waves, glittery water, and buttons! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute!!! LOVE those colors! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Laura Bradley said...

This is fab! Thanks for joining us at Divas. Laura x

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a fun card, The whale is excellent!! Love the PUN you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Kate said...

This is so fun! The glitter on the water from the spout is fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Wonderful seacard. Love the bright colours and the doodling . Thanks for sharing it at Ooh La La.
Lisbeth