Monday, October 28, 2013

Boo!

Happy Monday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Paper Playtime.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing GOOGLIE EYES!!  Check out my video that will be posted soon to see all the details of what I came up with:






Please hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two for my tic tac holders:
Crafty Ribbons - anything but a card
Happy Campers - happy halloween
Creative Belli - halloween
Sisterhood of Crafters - trick or treat
Ribbon Carousel - halloween

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness - I LOVE it!

Sharon said...

These are awesome Michelle!! The children are gonna just love them!! :)

Nana said...

Just too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥