Friday, February 21, 2014

Monster High Goodie Bags - CTV Stamps 3D

Happy Friday everyone!  It is Linky Party day over at Cardz TV!  I love these days, because I play with Mary's amazing stamps - I can always find the perfect sentiment, not matter the challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to create a 3D Birthday project.  Here is what I came up with:




So these are goodie bags that I made for my daughter's Monster High birthday party.  The monster high was cut on my Cameo from a file I converted from a coloring page.  The names are also cut on my Silhouette.  The dots were punched using an ood Creative Memories Punch, and of course Mary's amazing stamps tied it all together!




I am doing a MONSTER HIGH PARTY WEEK, the week of March 10th.  I will show you everything I created for Gabrielle's party, so be sure to check it out then!

Our Linky Party starts today and finshes ..... at noon EST.  One lucky participant will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own!  Hop on over to Cardz TV, see what all the talented Go-to Galz came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  One lucky person will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two for my goodie bags:
4 Krafty Girls - anything goes
Eclectic Paperie - do something with a bag
Flourishes - polk a dots
All Crafts - anything but a card

A la prochaine...

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow...these gift bags are amazing! Those are some lucky party go-ers :)

toni said...

Whoopie! wonderful party bags so colourful and a great design. Thanks for joining in the fun over at the eP! good luck x

Cheryl said...

How fun! My 9-year old daughter would absolutely love these! Love the personalization, too. Thanks so much for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

These are so incredible! What a fun idea for your daughters bday party!! They are going to flip over these!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Mollie said...

Super fun bags, Michelle!!! They look fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Decorate To Celebrate!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

DebC said...

Adorable bags! My granddaughter would love those!
Deb C

sophiesmama said...

These goodie bags are so cute, and perfect for your daughter and friends! Great job on this 3-D challenge, my friend! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with Cardz TV!
Big hugz,
Mary

Brenda said...

I love these bags Michelle! They are so cute. The color combo is perfect and what little girl wouldn't want one of these bags?!! I know my grand-daughter would love it!!! Hugs!

Angie said...

Awesome bags!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Shawnee said...

Michelle, These gift bags are so cute. You did a wonderful job on them.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

these are the cutest birthday bags love them thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun great project - thanks so much for joining us at Craft My Life very good luck x

Deanna Mulder said...

Love your bags. I love the colors and how they just pop and of course Mary's great stamps.

The Queen (Laura) said...

These bags are so cute! Love the colors. The girls will love them! My Gabby celebrated her birthday earlier this month and her theme was Monster High as well. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mimi said...

Wow~ Your daughter has some lucky friends! Who wouldn't love these bags. I hope you make it through the party. I never had any girls so I can only imagine the fun, giggles and commotion that goes on at a BD party!

mimi
Cardztv DT Sister

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Michelle!! Your daughters friends are going to just love these!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic bags! Love the colour, what a fun project! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Paperie. Sue C x

Migdalia said...

Cute, Fun and COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Micki said...

Great altered bag! Absolutely love that pink!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the eTeam in our February eTeam Pick Challenge.

Sue Lelli said...

Super CUTE pink party bags! THX for playing in our altered bag challenge at eclectic Paperie!