Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Stache - Crafty Playtime

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy's Crafty Playtime Linky Partys.  Today, Janis challenged us to make an ANYTHING GOES project!!  Here is what I created:



I don't often use vinyl or do glass etching.  But, I wanted to fancy up a jar that I will be using to save some money for Christmas this year, and I found a cute moustache file in a Facebook group I'm a part of - the rest as they say is history. 

The challenge starts today and ends April 28th.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!



A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

Nana said...

Fabulous. I have never tried it but just bought the stuff and hope to give it a try soon.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
Crafty Playtime DT Sister
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Great job! :) Janis

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!