Monday, June 16, 2014

Favorite Color - Craftin Desert Divas

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the current Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's, and it is Team B's turn to inspire you!  Tara challenged us to create a project with our favorite color.  Here is what I have created for today:

Isn't it cute?  I come and go with my favorite color - some days it's green, other days blue, but these days it is more often than not pink.  

I haven't been using my Cricut much since getting my Silhouette, but I have been pulling my Gypsy Girl out in the past few weeks and doing some creating with my cartridges. This is from Teddy Bear Parade, one of my favorites!   I cut her at 3 1/2 inches.  The card stock is a mix of Michaels, Bazzil and Stampin Up.  The patterned paper is from my scrap box, I only have a small piece left.  I did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens, and the perfect sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Perfect Pair".  You can buy your own HERE.


I hope you all come play with us!  There is still 1 week left in our party, so be sure to link up by June 22nd.  There are great prizes for a few lucky participants, so get your crafty on!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Craftin Desert Divas

A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the bear and umbrella!! This is fun and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a sweet card, I simply love it!!

Rosie said...

omg very cute

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it.