Sunday, June 15, 2014

S'more Fun - Craftin Desert Divas

Happy Sunday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas and I just love what I have created!!  I send cards to my children while they are at camp, and this is going to be for my daughter.  I used Tara's amazing  stamp set to create this card, and you can buy your own HERE.



Do you love it??  The cutie smores are from Too Cute by Jessica's Camping Out set.  I used some Peachy Keen stamps to ink up their faces and I doodled with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  The embossing folder is from Stampin Up and the buttons were purchased at Walmart.  The paper is old CTMH and from Michaels.   Below is a close up of my sentiment, so you can see just how cute the font is.


Below is a picture of the Destination Fun stamp set.  It has SO many fun sentiments.  They are perfect for my cards for my kids!  They are each going to three camps this year, so I have to get cracking!


Be sure to pop over to Craftin Desert Divas every day, there is always inspiration and a Linky Party going on!  And remember to share your creations with all of us over on the CDD facebook fanpage, I can't wait to see what you create!!


A la prochaine... 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

Such a cute card, and love the embossing