Friday, July 18, 2014

Just Be You - Craftin Desert Diva

Happy Friday every one!  It's my day to share a project on the Craftin Desert Divas blog.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  I used Tara's amazing Be Inspired stamp set to create this card.  You can buy your own at the Craftin Desert Divas Store HERE.




Isn't it cute?  The film strip is from Miss Kate Cuttables, you can find the file HERE.  The cutie faces are all from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I used 4 of their stamp sets.  Their store is HERE.  I did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens and chalked with my SU Pastel Chalk.  The paper is from Recollection, the button from Walmart and the twine from DoodleBug Designs.  Below is a close up of my sentiment, so you can see just how perfect the font is.




Below is a picture of the Be Inspired stamp set.  It has so many great sentiments on it!



Remember to stop by the Craftin Desert Divas blog every day.  There is always inspiration to be found there!! 

A challenge or two for my card:
Sister Act Card - anything goes
Chalk n Stock - use chalk
Crafting by Design - use a sentiment
Lexi's Creations - black, white and one other color

A la prochaine...

 

3 comments:

D- said...

OMGosh this is sooooo CUTE. Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Soooooooo cute! Make me smile and giggle out loud! Great card and thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hugs.......Carla

Mayras Designs said...

Adorable , I love this !!!! Those faces are soo cute !!!
Hugs,
Mayra