Friday, September 26, 2014

Hey Pumpkin!

Happy Friday, it's my day to post a Design Team Project over at Craftin Desert Divas, and I have a super cute card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



The teddy is cut from Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge and the paper is Recollections, with the patterned paper being from an old Doodle Bug Designs paper pad.  Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.


I used Tara's new set "Hey Pumpkin" to create this card, it is a great set with some really versatile Halloween, Autumn and Thanksgiving sentiments.  You can buy your own HERE.



Every day there is SOMETHING going on at Craftin Desert Divas - a new project to inspire you, a Linky Party to play along with or a blog hop or even new stamps being released!  Be sure to pop over and check it out.


A la prochaine... 

No comments: