Monday, November 17, 2014

Santa Tag

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas and it is Team B's Day to inspire you.  Tara challenged us to create a TAG project.  Here is what I created:


Do ya love them?  I do!!  I am in full swing with my Christmas tag making...  I make at least a hundred every year.  I use them for every single gift we give and I have a few friends that I gift 20 or so tags to every year to put on their own family presents.  A set of tags, in a cute little box, actually make a lovely hostess or teacher gift too.



This tag is from the Silhouette Store #35160.  Once I put it together, I really didn't like something about it, and decided it needed a shadow, so I created one in Silhouette Studio, and am much happier with it now.

The sentiment, which is just perfection for this tag, is from Simply Christmas.  I know, I should have stamped it in red, to show off the cute candy cane stripe in the font, but it turns out I am way to boring to own red ink ;)  You can buy your own Simply Christmas set at the Craftin Desert Divas Store.


I hope you all come play with us!  There is still one week left to link up.  We have 2 amazing sponsors for this Linky Party:


  
1 stamp set of the winners choice


$25 in regular price files

I can't wait to see what you create!!

A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable Santa tags, the shape is just adorable! Love the embossing too!

Janis Lewis said...

Fun Santa tags!

Kimberly J. said...

Your tags are just adorable!! :)

Kathy Salido said...

These tags are super cute!!