Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wise Men Seek Him

Hi everyone, it's my day to post over on Craftin Desert Divas and I have a super cute tag to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



I just LOVE how this tag turned out, and I love how perfectly the sentiment works with it.  The tag shape is from the Silhouette Store #35733 - although I manipulated the dimensions a little bit.  The manger is from My Scrap Chick's Nativity Set.  I inked around the papers with some Tim H0ltz Distress Inks.   The patterned paper is old Creative Memories, I found it in my stash, the cardstock is CTMH, SU and Recollections.  The ribbon is from my LSS.

I masked off the majority of the stamp to isolate the sentiment I wanted to showcase. Masking the stamp was so much easier than I imagined and I think it shows just how versatile this set is!! Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.



I used Simply Holidays Wordart stamp set to create this project.  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.




Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)

A challenge or two for my tag:
Crafty Calendar - it's all about christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity - tags
DL Art - anything goes
Crafty Ribbon - tag with ribbon
CCEE Crafter - make a scene
Crafting for all Seasons - tag
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

A la prochaine... 

14 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

LOVE this tag! I may have to go buy the Silhouette tag and the Navity set from MSC. Gorgeous!

Planetsusie said...

This is a really pretty little tag Michelle, love everything about it.

Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar 'All about Christmas' Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Pam Sparks said...

love it! what Christmas is all about! Love it tag shape and everything about it!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is beautiful. Off to purchase that manger set.

Joan Smith said...

Your Tag is as Precious as can be!!
You truly did one outstanding creative job!! You are so right this tag is definitely what Christmas is all about!
I love it & YOU ROCK!!

DIANA L. said...

I love baby Jesus, This came out so nice I really like the yellow against the rich blue. Such a pretty tag.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Liz Williams said...

What a sweet scene on this tag! I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us on the CCEE Stampers link.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Laura said...

Gorgeous tag. It's so nice to see 'proper Christmas' represented amongst all the festive makes.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Lynn McAuley said...

What a remarkable holiday tag! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation in the CCEE Stampers Make a Scene this week.

Barb said...

Lovely tag, like how you've put it together and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

Mayras Designs said...

This is a beautiful tag !!!

michele said...

Gorgeous tag Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous tag, I love your nativity image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x