Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Freezin Season

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute tag set to share with you today.  Of course, I used Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



Isn't it cute?!?  I just LOVED the sentiment and thought the penguin was the perfect choice for it.  I have been trying to use my Cricut a bit more, since it has been sitting in my craft room gathering dust since I got my Silhouette.  This penguin is from Create a Critter 2.  His cutie face is from PK Stamps.  My Silhouette came in handy too, because the tag shape is an SVG from Craftin Desert Divas!  It was free with purchase of the Tag It stamp set.  Here is a pic of all those cute penguins together:



Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.



I used the "November Freebie" stamp set to for the sentiment, and the "Tag It" set for the tag base.  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Tina H said...

Cutest little penguin ever!!! I love your tags Michelle! :)