Friday, December 19, 2014

Snow Adorable

Happy Friday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made.  Here it is:



I am loving this cute tag!!  The tag is from Craftin Desert Divas "Tag It" set.  The snowman is from Create a Critter 2.  The paper is from a DCWV stack.



The adorable sentiment is from CDD's "Holly Day Punnies" set.  It is a great set with so many adorable sentiments on it.  You can buy your own HERE.




I hope you get some crafty time this weekend :)

A la prochaine... 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!!

Georgiana said...

Not one, but lots! Super cute snowmen! Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Tina H said...

Super CUTE! I love this little snowman :) Another bunch of amazing tags! Hope you have a great weekend!

Tina H said...

P.S. This time I got the work verification asking me to prove I'm not a robot :)