Friday, October 30, 2015

Believe Tag

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create any crafty project.  I love me some creative freedom...   Here is what I created.

Anyone who visits my blog with any regularity, will know how much I love to make tags.  This is particularly true of Christmas Tags.  I make hundreds of them every year.  I attach them to every gift that leaves our house.  I also use the tags themselves as gifts.  A set of 20 handmade Christmas tags makes a great teacher gift, or hostess gift during the holiday season.  


This tag was cut on my Cricut.  I then stamped the religious holiday sentiments from CDD's Simply Holidays Wordart.  I colored Baby Jesus and the star, and voila!  A lovely, and very easy tag!


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hun, I just love these tags <3 blue is my fav colour for Christmas and the stamp you have used is awesome x
hugs x

Janis Lewis said...

You know how to rock out some Christmas tags. These turned out precious.

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun tags! Love the word art stamp!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Your Tags look wonderful Michelle! :) Have a great Weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Nana said...

Awesome tags.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

kahaulani said...

LOVE your precious tags

PaperCutsForU said...

What a thoughtful idea!