Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!

This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, so I decided to go full on turkey for this card.


I just love this cute cut file that Lisa created a few weeks ago, and knew it was PERFECT for a Thanksgiving card.  I know those cute faces will make my kids giggle!  You can pick up the file HERE



The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Thankful for You" stamp set.  It has some great Thanksgiving sentiments, and some really lovely seasonal sayings too - not to mention the gratitude sentiments that are great for any occasion.


Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! Michelle, what an AWESOME card!! You started my day out with a giggle!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Michelle! The embossing looks awesome behind the turkey legs! Love the turkey legs~made me giggle!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how adorably CUTE!!! The faces on the turkey legs just make me smile! Love it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations