Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Java Nice Day!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!



I really like the two new gift card holders that Lisa recently created.  This is the folded one, and you can find it HERE.  



I decided to decorate it with the cute coffee cup from the Java Great Day cut set.  I just LOVE that set!  The faces are all SO cute.  You can buy your own HERE.

The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Brew Ha Ha" set.  It is perfect for some cute coffee cards or gift card holders.




Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...



3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Look at this cute project - and that face! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE!!!! Fun CARD!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Michelle, this is so darn cute! I just love that coffee mug...hehe, that face cracks me up!
Sherrie K