Monday, October 19, 2015

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Happy Monday everyone!  Thanks to all of you who visited my blog over the weekend for the Fall Thrills and Halloween Chills Blog Hop!  The winner of the $15 gift certificate from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons is Sherrie K!!

 Sherrie K. said...
Michelle, your belly box could not be cuter! So stinken adorable! I love your darling fall card~the leaves are so fun and those faces truly crack me up! LOVE it!
Have a great day~fun hop!
Sherrie K
Sherrie, please contact me at mapottie @ yahoo dot ca, so I can get you your GC, and you can start creating!  Note that the email ends in "ca" not "com" - Canadian girl ;)

A la prochaine...

6 comments:

Nana said...

Congrats Sherrie.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Pam said...

Congratulations Sherrie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Yippy!I am so excited! Thank you~off to email you!
Sherrie K

Joan Smith said...

CONGRATS Sherrie Happy Crafting!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats Sherrie!! Yiippee!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beth F. said...

Yay! Congrats to Sherrie!