Friday, February 5, 2016

Bathroom Closet Makeover with my Silhouette - PDE Linky Party

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create any crafty project.  I love me some creative freedom...   Here is what I created.

I am trying to get our home a little more organized this year.  I decided to start with the bathroom closet/ medicine cabinet.  Here is my before picture - no judging!!


So - sheer and utter chaos, right??  I found these little drawers at Walmart, and wanted to label them to try to help keep things neat.  Enter my Silhouette and some vinyl!



Easy peasy!!  These took me about 20 minutes to make.  The clean up took WAY longer than that!  Here is the finished product.  Not perfect, but some much better!!


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous idea. You did a great job on your closet!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is brilliant! We should all strive to be so organized! :) Great idea! :)
Your PDE teamie,
Mandy

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome job on this and such a great idea for getting organized!
Sherrie K

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great job of organization, please come and organize my house now.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Its genius!!