Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Make a Wish!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!

My daughter recently had a birthday.  I decided to make her a fun shape card.  Here it is:


Pretty great isn't it?  I chose the candles from the Make a Wish Cutting Files.  I created a shadow in my Silhouette program, flipped and welded it and VOILA!  The perfect birthday card for my girl!


The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Happy Celebrations", and the little flag it's on is from CDDs "Tag It".  I cut out the shape of the flag using the co-ordinating SVG file.



Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Shaped card! Your Daughter will love how happy & cheery this B-day card is! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations