Friday, August 19, 2016

All You Need is Love and Coffee

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a TAG project. Here is what I created.


For someone who hates coffee, I sure LOVE coffee stamps!  This cute little tag uses the fabulous Luggage Tag Die from Jaded Blossom.



The cute little cups and the background splat are both from Craftin Desert Divas "Got Coffee".  The face on the blue cup is from "The Sky's the Limit" and the face on the pink cup is from "Sew Raggedy."  So adorable, aren't they??




The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Coffee Sentiments".  I just love all the cute sayings!


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwwww... such a sweet tag!

Migdalia said...

Super cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Michelle this is such a fun and girly tag.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}