Friday, September 9, 2016

Beautiful Life - PDE Cards Only

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a CARD project.  Here is what I created.


I have to tell you, I LOVE this card!  I am trying to use things that I have, and maybe do some stuff outside my box.  The one thing that I'm not thrilled with, is the paper rip on the left side.  I need to find better tape to use when masking - if anyone has any suggestions....

I used some Tim Holtz distress inks to create my colour strip.  Then I stamped the silhouette and sentiment using my VersaMark black ink.  

The sentiment is from KaiserCrafts Blue Bay stamp set, I just love this set.  It's perfect.  I found it in one of my LSS, but I'm not sure it's still available on the web.



The silhouette is from a SU hostess set called Million Dollar Moments.  I have had it for a year or two, and this is the first time I have used it.  I gotta start using what I have instead of buying new things!!

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



No comments: