Friday, December 23, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 11 and PDE Linky Party




I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  I am cutting it close this year, but am back with my 12 tags of Christmas series.  As anyone who visits my blog regularly will be aware, I make a TON of Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts for teachers, hostesses, bus drivers, hair dressers and keep a few for myself...  Welcome to Day 11!  

It also happens to be Linky Party Day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Today, Janis challenged us to create ANYTHING BUT A CARD, and conveniently, a tag is not a card ;)

Today's tag showcases a cut from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, and a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps:


I love making shape tags and cards - this one was SO easy to put together!  I made it while in a retreat, and was really sad when I realized I had forgotten my red ribbon.  Fortunately, pink ribbon made a great substitute!  You can find this cut HERE.

 

I love all of Mary's stamp sets, but her Christmas ones are very special!  You can find this fabulous one HERE




Come back tomorrow,  to see my final tag creation for Christmas 2016!

A la prochaine... 



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute! Love your tag!