Wednesday, December 14, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 2


I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  I am cutting it close this year, but am back with my 12 tags of Christmas series.  As anyone who visits my blog regularly will be aware, I make a TON of Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts for teachers, hostesses, bus drivers, hair dressers and keep a few for myself...  Welcome to Day 2!  

Today's tag showcases a stamp and sentiment from an old freebie from Craftin Desert Divas:


I am not always comfortable colouring in images, but I still love how this cutie turned out.  I used my Prismacolor Pencils and some Gamsol.  She is an adorable birdie, isn't she?


The tag base is a Cricut cut, I believe it is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I have the tags all designed in my Gypsy Girl from years ago, and I can't remember for sure... gettin old ;)

While I'm pretty sure this stamp set is no longer available, Tara has some amazing stamps for you to play with, so be sure to go shopping in her store HERE.


Come back tomorrow, and every day between now and Christmas Eve to see all 12 of my tag creations for Christmas 2016!

A la prochaine... 



No comments: