Sunday, December 18, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 6



I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  I am cutting it close this year, but am back with my 12 tags of Christmas series.  As anyone who visits my blog regularly will be aware, I make a TON of Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts for teachers, hostesses, bus drivers, hair dressers and keep a few for myself...  Welcome to Day 6!  

Today's tag showcases a cut from Create a Critter 2, and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper:


I am LOVING this cute tree!  I still have my old Cricut Expression and my Gypsy girl.  I have not yet upgraded to the Explore.  I don't use my Cricut as much as I once did, now that I have my Silhouette, but I DO love using her for Chirstmas Tags!


Create a Critter 2 has some ADORABLE cuts for the Christmas season!  I use it every year, and plan to use it again next year.


Come back tomorrow, and every day between now and Christmas Eve to see all 12 of my tag creations for Christmas 2016!

A la prochaine... 



1 comment:

Georgiana said...

What a cute tree, especially with the smile! Great tag!