Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Pig!

Happy Monday everyone!  It appears the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  A week or so ago, my daughter decided that she wanted to make her own card with the MFT Pig stamp set.  She wanted to learn to colour it "just like me", so I showed her how to use Prismaclor Pencils and Gamsol, and I think she hit it out of the park!!  Take a look at what my 11 year old created :)




Isn't it adorable??  She was SO proud of herself.  She created the background with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The piggie is coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.  The stamp set is MFTs Hog Heaven.  

I love that she wants to learn to craft.  It melts my heart when she says things like "I want to be able to craft like you Mum".  I hope as she gets older, we will spend lots of time crafting together!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

1st of all.. She's ADORABLE! Secondly... she certainly did! Her card is perfect.. really CUTE!!! she's got some of her Mamma's Talent indeed! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations