Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Otterly Adore You

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!


Is he cute or what?!?  I used the Little Otter files.  He is so easy to cut and I love him!  I decided to make a shape card.  I created that with the Pool Fun Title file.  I stood it up on it's end, and welded two of them together - voila!  A shape card!


The sentiment is from an adorable My Favorite Things stamp set "Otterly Love You"
Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE card!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations