Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - October Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I just love this month's sketch!  I think it's so versatile.  I used MFTs Magical Unicorns, and cut out the unicorn with my Silhouette.  I used dies from Gina K and Your Next Stamp to cut out the circle and the rectangles.



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! That is adorable! I think it would be perfect for a little human!

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how SWEET! Love the paper, colors and that super cute Unicorn!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Glenda said...

Cute card and unicorn! Great take on the sketch!

Glenda's Cards