Tuesday, March 13, 2018

DCD - March Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I live in a world surrounded by Montreal Canadiens fans.  Next month, my son turns 16.  For girls, this is a big deal, and I wanted it to be something special for Andrew too.  So, tomorrow morning, he will open this card, and (if Mother Nature is kind to us and doesn't kill us with snow) he and my husband will be flying to Montreal, to fulfill a life long dream for both of them.  They will be watching a Montreal-Pittsburgh game on Thursday night!!  I hope to video tape the moment he realizes it.  If I do, I will post it here...

Here is the video!!  



So, the card... The plane and hockey player are both from the Silhouette Store.  The Canadiens symbol, I found online and converted in Silhouette Studio.  The stamp set is from Craftin Desert Divas, "All Star Sports" - an oldie, but a goodie!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to surprise your son with such a great gift! I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather for them.

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!!! And what a wonderful way to surprise your son!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Unknown said...

Wow! Great surprise! Awesome card Michelle!

Esther said...

So cool and I bet your son loved it!